Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video) Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video)

I dig this, the music, the art and cool easter eggs.

Bar Chicks Bar Chicks

What the ..

Derp-dee-derp responds:

That seems to be the consensus after watching this cartoon hah...

Super Robot Fight !! Super Robot Fight !!

that was cool man.

Cathode Raybits Cathode Raybits

Nice job man, i like what you did with it. Cant help but feel like it would feel better with a controller. Does it support that?

Large bowling Large bowling

Fun game for a short while but it laacks depth, Like the other guy said, Upgrades and a career mode would greatly improve that. Plus there needs to be more skill involved it feels like i dont have enough controll.

All Systems Go! All Systems Go!

Nice tune, really like the arrangement. i do think the bass is a little too loud for my tastes an does overpower the melodies a bit.

Freedom [Melodic Dubstep] Freedom [Melodic Dubstep]

That's a really nice track. You nailed the arrangement andeverything works together really well in a cohesive way to create those dubstep grooves we know and love. The sound design is also very nice and tasteful which keeps everything interesting. I also like your description as to what vsts you used for each element. Just curious what is it your doing with the reverb at 1.46 to get that blurry transitional effect?

Zelgeon responds:

Do you mean to the final of the drop? It's just a reverb on the leads with a Wet/Dry mix automation. The reverb has the Large Hall preset, but the dry is all the way down and the wet is all the way up, with a long decay.
Make sure to add a kick at the final of the drop :3

Shimmer Shimmer

Hey man this is really catchy, i especially like the drop at 0.42, has a pusher vibe to it. I think some of the breakdowns could be a little more interesting but still really dig this style. We should collab sometime on a future bass.

Convenience Convenience

I love it :)

adventure time fionna and cake(with drawing video) adventure time fionna and cake(with drawing video)

i like it

irvintiu responds:

Fifty Shades of Nothing Fifty Shades of Nothing

Pretty good but it could do with some more tone

Deshiel responds:

As an artist I can only achieve so much. :)