Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video) Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video)

I dig this, the music, the art and cool easter eggs.

Bar Chicks Bar Chicks

What the ..

Derp-dee-derp responds:

That seems to be the consensus after watching this cartoon hah...

Super Robot Fight !! Super Robot Fight !!

that was cool man.

Cathode Raybits Cathode Raybits

Nice job man, i like what you did with it. Cant help but feel like it would feel better with a controller. Does it support that?

Large bowling Large bowling

Fun game for a short while but it laacks depth, Like the other guy said, Upgrades and a career mode would greatly improve that. Plus there needs to be more skill involved it feels like i dont have enough controll.

Shimmer Shimmer

Hey man this is really catchy, i especially like the drop at 0.42, has a pusher vibe to it. I think some of the breakdowns could be a little more interesting but still really dig this style. We should collab sometime on a future bass.

Vision Vision

Theres a few things that strike me as lacking somewhat that could really make this pop. One would be the drums, they sound quite dull in the mix.. The snare needs to come forward with some eq and i can barely hear the hats if at all.
For a track thats tagged with energy you deffinitely want more high end data going on with hats, rides and cymbals as it really helps to build the energy and fill out the spectrum and makes things more interesting.

Secondly you could really use some sfx/white noise sweeps/swooshes/risers/reverse cymbals etc going on during various transitional parts to again build more energy and excitement.

Melodic ideas are nice but i feel the the main lead could use a little more expressive-ness like some automated vibrato here and there just to keep things interesting and maybe even some layering with another lead sound.

Overall good job, just missing some things to take it that bit further.

Strykur responds:

Snare is EQed like hell, but since it is a dubstep snare I may have tried to get it to sound too different and therefore resulting in the sort of snare absence. Hi-hats weren't loud on purpose but maybe a little too quiet, though I can definitely hear them. Bass boost headphones?

I can see what you mean. Annoying thing about the riser is that I actually made one after I finished this song. I need to remember my cymbals as well, I always forget about the reverse in the mastering!

Never considered using vibrato, might have to try that out. However, the lead was actually layered in the second half of the song.

Thanks for the useful feedback!

Equilibria - Solitude Equilibria - Solitude

Really good job on this one, I dont know what its scored for but the arrangement sounds beautiful and the mixing and sample choice sounds like like it would be supportive without being intrusive to the game etc. Out of curiosity what strings did you use ?

Dylnmatrix responds:

Thanks man! We used Furia Staccato Strings by Impact Soundworks.

This track precedes the hard hitting complextro track, Isolation, which I've got a preview up on my page. Both tracks are technically one but work separately just as well.

adventure time fionna and cake(with drawing video) adventure time fionna and cake(with drawing video)

i like it

irvintiu responds:

Fifty Shades of Nothing Fifty Shades of Nothing

Pretty good but it could do with some more tone

Deshiel responds:

As an artist I can only achieve so much. :)

captains log 130716 i am lost captains log 130716 i am lost